Sponsorship Tiers for the Good Faith Podcast
The Good Faith podcast is a virtual ‘campfire’ of friends who follow Jesus and help each other make sense of the world. To cover the costs of the podcast, Redeeming Babel (a 501c3 nonprofit) is seeking mission-aligned sponsors along the lines outlined below.
Tier One Benefits
- 10 lengthy promotions read personally by Curtis Chang during the show. These spots will typically run 1-3 minutes long (note in each episode, there may be 2-4 of these spots – from different sponsors – per episode) and take place during breaks during the episode. The initial ad copy will be supplied by the sponsor, with final approval and personalization by Curtis Chang.
- Annual cost of this sponsorship tier is $10,000.
Tier Two Benefits
- 20 lengthy promotions by Curtis Chang during the show, under the terms outlined above.
- Option to host a recording of a Good Faith podcast with a live audience. The topic and guest of this episode will be determined by Curtis Chang, but he will strongly consider options supplied by the sponsor (for both topic and guest). Note that other costs associated with this event (i.e. Curtis Chang travel and lodging costs, facilities, food, etc.) are not covered. The sponsor may request Curtis Chang to speak at additional sponsor events in conjunction with this event, but such speaker fees will be negotiated separately.
- Annual cost of this sponsorship tier is $20,000.
For individual sponsors: Individuals may propose designating the benefits of recognition, ad reads, and the option of hosting a live podcast to a cause of their choice. Good Faith reserves the right to accept or reject those designations, based on their mission alignment.
The Good Faith podcast is ranked in the top .5% of global podcasts. It has already achieved close to 2 million downloads in just over a year of existence. Episodes historically average 15,000-20,000 downloads, with metrics that indicate the highest levels of audience engagement. The audience consists of many pastors, business executives, academics, and other influencers fitting the profile of “a thoughtful Christian engaged in the world.”
Guests include David French (who appears monthly), David Brooks, Russell Moore, Pete Wehner, Tish Harrison Warren, Justin Giboney, Andy Crouch, and other Christian thought leaders.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Subscribers to Redeeming Babel will receive a discount on all Redeeming Babel courses, a monthly newsletter, and exclusive access to member only forums.