Roe Gone, Now What? / Classical Liberalism & Racial Justice
In part one of this two part podcast, Curtis and David respond to the breaking news that the Supreme Court has overturned Roe v. Wade. Rather than dive into the legal or political dimensions of the ruling, they take a look at the social and spiritual dimensions, asking questions like:
- What does this actually mean for abortion in America?
- What are the opportunities and fears now in play?
- How should a pro-life Christian respond to pro-choice friends and family members?
- How should a pro-choice Christian respond to this decision?
- What is the most important move to make now for Christians on both sides?
In part two they welcome guest Rachel Ferguson to discuss her new book “Black Liberation Through the Marketplace,” a classical liberal response to racial injustice in America.
–Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization
–Black Liberation Through the Marketplace: Hope, Heartbreak, and the Promise of America by Rachel S. Ferguson and Marcus M. Witcher
-Sign up for David’s French Press newsletter
-Follow Curtis’ work at RedeemingBabel.org
Subscribers to Redeeming Babel will receive a discount on all Redeeming Babel courses, a monthly newsletter, and exclusive access to member only forums.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to comment. Please log in or subscribe.